Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Slowness...

I have a hunch that these chapters are probably being written slower than any other work of fiction I've written. I've probably written slower when working on an essay for school, but I'm sure that even some of those essays went faster than these chapters are going.
I have also realized that these chapters are fairly short. In Works Word Processor, they are only two to three pages long (in Times New Roman twelve point font). I suppose that's not a very bad length, but in comparison to some REAL novels, two to three pages is not a very long chapter. And, if I plan on only having thirty chapters, it's not going to be a very long book.
I'm on day three and I'm already having doubts about the success of this project...
However, I know that I will at least finish this story, no matter how short it is or how long it takes to write one chapter. I will at least give myself the satisfaction of finishing, because that is what really matters with this entire challenge.
Currently, I'm just happy with having gotten chapter three done before eleven o'clock at night.
In other news, it has been brought to my attention that posting this story online might lead to some problems. Both stealing and publication issues have been brought to my attention. So, because of this, I feel the need to end this post with a warning:
If you steal my story, you can be sure that the truth will find you out. And once the truth does, you'll have at least one very unhappy person to deal with.
All right, that's the end of my warning. It may get more severe as time goes on, but I feel like that will suffice for now, since we're only two chapters into the story and it doesn't appear that anyone is reading this blog anyways. Oh, well. I'll post chapter three soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment