Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So...tired...

I really need to go to bed, but I feel like I need to explain a little bit now or else I'll forget to explain later.
I have been writing a chapter a day, I just haven't been posting them because of the Fourth of July (yay for fireworks!) and a lot of other busy-ness that has led me to write my chapters really late at night. Because it's been so late, I have not posted any of the chapters on this blog. But I have not stopped writing them! In fact, I finished chapter eleven just a few minutes ago.
I don't know when I'll be able to post another chapter on here, because my life is really busy right now. Who knows? Maybe you'll be left on a cliff hanger for another week. (Mwahahaha...) But I will post another chapter eventually... Well, I'm planning on posting another chapter eventually...
Augh, I need to go get some sleep now. >.<
Oh, just so you all know, I am aware of the fact that I come up with horrible chapter titles. (If you think they're bad now, they'll only get worse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment