Friday, July 1, 2011

Spoiler Alert! Read chapter 6 before this post!

DUN DUN DUN!! I bet you didn't see that coming, did you?
To tell you the truth...neither did I...
I honestly have no idea where these things are going. They're just going. On one hand, this whole "Go wherever your characters lead you" thing is kind of fun. I don't know what's coming and even I'm surprised by what my characters do and say. On the other hand, it's kind of a weird and slightly scary feeling...not knowing what's going to happen next...not knowing if you're going to accidentally write yourself into a corner...not knowing who's going to die when... O.O
Just kidding, I don't think anyone will die.
At least...not any time soon...
See? Slightly scary stuff going on with this story. I mean, especially with that ending for chapter six... I hope Nora doesn't die in the next chapter. I like her. I'd like to keep her around for a while. She and Tristan have some interesting dialogue. I don't want to have to replace her.
Oh, well. I guess that tomorrow we'll figure out if she lives or dies.
On that note, I'll wish you all an enjoyable night. =) Sweet dreams! (Mwahahaha...)
...I need to go to bed... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment